What better way to celebrate FALL than to soak in the sound of great tracks while ATPing?!?
The following songs speak of being ‘in the Autumn of one’s life.’ The theme dwells on the struggle between holding on and letting go, and the experiences of dying in different forms: breaking up and breaking down, falling apart and saying goodbye. But they also hint on hope: connecting with nature, gathering the pieces to find peace and balance… because there is beauty in the breakdown and there is grace in vulnerability.
1. WAKE ME UP WHEN SEPTEMBER ENDS (Green Day)
2. AUTUMN LEAVES (Ed Sheeran)
3. CAIN AND ABLE (Josh Kelly)
4. FIREFLIES (owl City)
5. LET GO (Frou Frou)
6. HOW TO SAVE A LIFE (The Fray)
7. BREAKEVEN (The Script)
8. CRASH AND BURN (Lifehouse)
9. LIVE LIKE WE’RE DYING (Kris Allen)
10. JUST GIVE ME A REASON (Pink featuring Nate Reuss)
11. BETWEEN THE RAINDROPS (Lifehouse featuring Natasha Bedingfield)
12. IF I DIE YOUNG (The Band Perry)
13. WHEN I’M GONE (Anna Kendrick)
14. TURING LEAVES (Orange Crush)